Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back!




This won't be that long of a post, but I am finally back from Santa Rosa.  It was an awesome trip!  You can see pictures on my Facebook page if you haven't already.

One interesting story that came out of it:  God has been speaking to me over and over again about prayer, and spending more time in it.  This has been a constant stream of words and confirmations for almost a month now.

Well, when we drove to Santa Rosa, the group was hungry so we went to this restaurant.  While we were there, I noticed this crazy looking old lady slumped in one of the chairs, drinking a Pepsi.

She looked similar to this, but with a Pepsi.


I noticed her, but didn't think much about it, just that she seemed out of place.  So I started walking toward the door of the restaurant to leave, and the crazy old lady lashes out and surprising old lady speed and grabbed my hand.  Get this, she said, "God bless you.  You need to pray more!"

You never know in what was God is going to speak to you, or how He is going to confirm His words.

No comments:

Post a Comment